HR Business Partner, Camfil Oy, Espoo
- Full time
- Type of work:
- Start date:
- Full time
- Type of work:
- Start date:
Do you have questions about this job?
Emma Eira or a colleague in the recruitment team will gladly answer you on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify advert-ID in your email: 15083883
Is your heart beating for the world of HR? Are you a people-oriented team player who enjoys both administrative and practical tasks? Camfil Oy is looking for an HR Business Partner to work in various HR roles and as a member of the EMEA HR Team and local management Team. You will be part of an international and meaningful company working towards sustainability for cleaner breathing air if you are looking for a job where you can implement your HR skills in a global and motivating environment, read more below and apply as soon as possible!
About the role
We are now looking for an HR Business Partner to be responsible for all of Camfil's HR duties. As an HR Business Partner, you will execute all internal and external HR-related tasks and activities, including administrative tasks. Your job duties include providing HR policy guidance, conducting recruitment efforts, and evaluating staffing needs. In your role you will also provide performance management guidance to line management, participate in workforce and succession planning and identify training needs and participate in the evaluation of training programs.
Camfil offers you an exciting and varied job in an international environment. In this role, you will be working as a member of the EMEA HR Team and a member of the local Management Team.
We offer you
- Expert colleagues around you
- International working environment
- Opportunity to gain more experience in a wide range of HR-related tasks
- Comprehensive onboarding and training for the role
- Executes all internal and external HR-related tasks and activities including all administrative tasks
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Executing recruitment efforts
- Managing and allocating HR funds
- Provides performance management guidance to line management
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructure, workforce, and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for the business unit and individual development plans
- Participates in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs
In line with regional and corporate HR
- Developing the local HR agenda
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity
- Structuring compensation and benefit packages
- Managing staff wellness initiatives and taking care of the occupational health
- Improving relations between staff & employers to build morale and increase retention
We are looking for
- Suitable educational background
- Previous experience in the HR -field (approximately 5 years)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially with Excel
- A systematic, problem-solving, and independent way of work
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Fluent Finnish skills are required due to job duties maintaining knowledge of legal requirements
Previous experience in an industrial environment is considered an advantage.
- Start: January 2023
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Espoo
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Camfil that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
From Camfil Oy for cleaner breathing air. As a leading provider of state-of-the-art clean air solutions, we offer air filtration and air protection systems that improve worker and equipment productivity, minimize energy consumption and improve human health, well-being, and the environment. We firmly believe that the solutions that are best for our customers are also best for our environment.